Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Style

If you happened to read my latest Weekend Update post then you may have seen this outfit. There's nothing I love more than a cute outfit that's also comfortable (and affordable!). I really like mixing skirts with tees to make it a bit more casual.

Here are a few other cute and casual items I've been eyeing...

KUT from the Kloth 'Catherine' Distressed Slim Boyfriend Jeans | I'm a big fan of boyfriend jeans. I really like this distressed light wash pair.

Brixton Messer Panama Hat | I tried this hat on in Kansas City and I regret not buying it. It's so cute and would be great for fall. 

French Connection French Strip Dress | A dress that feels like a t-shirt. That's a win-win. I also like the 3/4 length sleeves.

Club Monaco Mackenzie Sweater | This two-toned color block look is as interesting as my sweaters get. Keep it minimal and it will go with everything- that's my motto.

Rag & Bone 'Buckley' Scarf | I love scarves that are square shaped. I just think they're so flattering and effortless.

Banana Republic Black Drapey Pants | I need these pants. They look so dressy but feel like sweats. The elastic waistband is definitely the selling point.

Vince Mixed Media Charmeuse-Trimmed Tee | Being the huge fan of Vince that I am it's no surprise this extra long tee is on my list.

Superga 'Cotu' Sneaker | I have the white Superga sneakers and I love them. I think black would be great for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment