Friday, September 5, 2014

Festival Look {Outfit}

I haven't decided what I'll wear tomorrow to the Buzz Beach Ball, but I know I'll need layers. My go-to look is always neutral so it will probably be a blend of white, grey, and black. When in doubt, I stick to my summertime staples- shorts, long tank/tee, sweater, sandals, and my crossbody bag. 

Here's what I'm thinking...

ASOS Tall Longline V-Neck Cami | An August favorite that has served me well this summer. The best basic tank I've found (and I've gone through quite a few). 

Vero Moda Jersey Cardigan | I'm bummed this sweater is no longer available. I would have purchased another one since mine is looking pretty worn. It's lightweight and goes with everything.

Ray-Ban Aluminum Clubmaster | Another one of my August favorites. These have been worn nonstop. Definitely can't leave home without them. 

GAP Perforated Leather Belt | This slim leather belt is perfect with shorts. It's cute and functional without overpowering this summer look. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh | One of my all-time favorite scents! A great everyday fragrance. The rollerball is so convenient for touch-ups.

Arizona Birkenstocks (Black) | Birkenstocks are the way to go when you know you'll be on your feet all day. Can't go wrong with this classic Arizona style. 

DL1961 Lola Jean Shorts | These run large! I ordered two sizes down and probably could have gone three. They're very comfortable and stretchy.

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote Mini | This bag has been by my side all summer. I still haven't found it's autumn replacement so it will attending the festival with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment