Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Update

Brady and I had the best weekend in Kansas City! I'm so sad it's over. I just want to rewind and do it all again!

The Buzz Beach Ball was insane. The 1975, Weezer, and Arctic Monkeys were incredible, but The 1975 is definitely my favorite. After seeing them live (and meeting them!!) I love them even more. The crowd was pretty wild- lots of crowd surfing and a few fights witnessed.
I had to improvise with my originally planned outfit due to the weather. 
The 1975 were phenomenal. Sounded just as good as their album.
Fireworks during Weezer.
Arctic Monkeys finale.
Matty Healy!!
We spent Saturday at the Country Club Plaza just shopping, eating, and drinking. The weather was fantastic. We enjoyed every moment outside. 
This guy cares about two things: outdoor eating & beer.
Brady's old fashion. Intense.
This was the best weekend. Still on cloud nine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment