Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Songs of the Seasons

I listen to music constantly. It's become a crutch for me to get anything done. Throughout school I could never study with groups or in the library because I had to be in my rocking chair with the music blasted. It's an essential part of any process.

I listen to music according to the season, which I've been told is weird... whenever I first hear the song I associate it with that season. So, John Mayer tends to release new music in the wintertime. Therefore, I only listen to John Mayer in December and January. Does anyone else do this??

I've been creating my fall playlist and I thought I'd share it along with my spring and summer playlists.

Here's my favorite music of 2014 (with the best outlined in purple)...
Clearly a heavy pop influence. Anything good I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment