Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Coveting

1 | I've want to try Current Elliott denim for awhile now. I think  the Current/Elliott The Stiletto Jean would be a great dark wash for autumn. 

2 | Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo is my favorite. Mine is nearly gone and I've heard great things about the Salon Grafix Play It Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo.


Madewell Otis Boots
3 | My go-to outfit is primarily black. I've been thinking it would be nice to break it up with a lighter boot. These grey Madewell Otis Boots have been on my mind for weeks.


4 | This Loeffler Randall Hobo Shoulder Bag has everything I look for in a bag. Good size, dual straps, minimalistic style. The color and stud detail are on point. 

5 | The obsession has only grown since seeing The 1975 on Friday. I've already looked into their upcoming tour dates. They return to the U.S. in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment