Thursday, September 4, 2014

Festival Look {Makeup}

As mentioned yesterday, Brady and I will be attending the Buzz Beach Ball on Friday in Kansas City. I'm beyond excited to see The 1975! I'm also looking forward to Weezer and Arctic Monkey's. Unfortunately, the weather calls for rain. So I'm planning a fun, waterproof makeup look.

Here's what I'm thinking...

1 | It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lid Lines to keep my shadow in place all day.
2 | Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge (Pale Pink) for rosy cheeks that will last.
3 | Nyx Cosmetics Retractable Eyeliner (Purple) on the bottom lash line for a little drama.
5 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard) is the only base product necessary. It covers everything.  
6 | Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara isn't labelled as waterproof, but lasts forever.
7 | NARS Matte Multiple (Vientiane) to achieve a little end of summer glow.
8 | Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette has couple matte light brown shades I'll use.
9 | Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm (Cherry Me) provides a light tint and lots of moisture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment