Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wish List {The Body Shop}

The Body Shop is one of my favorite stores. With every incoming e-mail I take a bit of time to browse the site and whenever I find myself at Jordan Creek Mall I have to stop by and have a look around. Right now they have 'Buy 3 Get 2 Free' or 'Buy 2 Get 1 Free' or 'Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off.' These sales are pretty standard and make me feel better about buying skincare and body products in bulk. 

Here are a few items I've been wanting to try out... 
1 | Vitamin C Skin Boost is a very popular product. I haven't tried anything from this Vitamin C range, but I really could use a brightening product after a summer spent in the sun. 

2 | Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate is a new product I'm intrigued by. I've been using Drops of Youth Concentrate everyday for the past six months and I love it. This new formula and metal-tip applicator would be great for the eye area.

3 | Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lips has been getting some love from the Beauty YouTubers I follow. I tend to avoid pots of lip balms because they're pretty gross to use whilst out and about, but this would be perfect before bedtime. 

4 | Almond Bath & Shower Gel is much needed. I've been using the Almond Body Butter and the scent is incredible (especially for fall). I think this combo would be ultra-moisturizing. 

5 | Raspberry Body Butter sounds delightful. I'm not sure if it's the same scent as the Early-Harvest Raspberry body butter they released in the springtime, but that was pure gold and I'm certainly hoping this is similar. 

6 | Warming Mineral Mask sounds luxurious. I used a warming Bioré cleanser back in the day, but I think a mask would be even better since it stays on the skin so much longer.

7 | Tea Tree Oil is a beauty staple that I (somehow) have never purchased. I typically use benzoyl peroxide for any spots, but it hasn't been working very well lately. I'm curious to see how my skin reacts to tea tree oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment